The Monroe County EdTech Leaders are teacher-leaders from every school district in Monroe County. We meet after school eight times a year and work to increase educational technology leadership capacity within Monroe County.
The Monroe County EdTech Leaders focus to:
- Build capacity for each group member to continue to lead their staff in the area of educational technology through professional development and outreach
- Build partnerships and collaboration among districts throughout the county with EdTech initiatives
- Introduce, discuss and implement worthwhile EdTech projects to advance student learning
- Identify areas of need in each district and build relationships for the ISD instructional technology team to engage in professional development and support in said areas
- Discuss latest trends in EdTech in Michigan